Bodyguards & Special Operations
Function & Event Security
visit our gallery
why we choose us
Expert and trained
Request Call Back
what our Client Say
Most frequent questions and answers
To provide professional high-level protection for all circumstances and situations involving serious and complex security matters.
is committed to meeting and exceeding its customers’ needs while maintaining highest degree of professional and ethical standards. Whether it is to secure the premises, preserve the privacy of a high-profile dignitary, protect a businessman doing his business across the country, provide corporate / function security or provide families with peace of mind while being between their children and unseen perpetrators, the experienced professionals of Blink Security know how to execute their mission subtly, with the greatest respect for privacy and with confidence which they are entrusted with.
- Punjab Fire Guard Certification
- CPR Training
- First Aid Training
- Response and Evacuation Method
- Minimum 40 hours Karate / Martial Arts Training
- Setting up of a well thought of Recruitment & Selection standards’ Policy.
- Strict implementation / compliance of the above.
- Proper verification of the personnel before being enrolled.
- At least a three days’ induction / orientation training.
- Day / Night checking.
- Day / Night telephone monitoring.
- Implementation of Relief & Rotation policy.
- Motivational training.
- On job training.
- Frequent informal counseling of the employees at all levels.
- Quarterly / Six monthly compulsory training (minimum three days) of the manpower on following:-
- Drill with / without arms.
- Physical Training.
- Weapons Training / Firing Practice.
- Civil / Police procedures.
- Security duties of various places.
- Defense against terrorist / dacoits and action taken in case of emergency.
- First aid / Firefighting techniques.
- Handling of security equipment.
- Protection on the move.
- Continuous improvement in the system based on feedback from Clients.